We are pleased to introduce the Level 2 Handcuffing Course. The use of handcuffs is becoming more popular for Door Supervisors as a reliable way of restraining people. However proper training is essential to ensure that full account is taken of the legal and medical implications of their use.
Who should attend?
- The law relating to the use of reasonable force.
- The use of physical intervention techniques.
- Escorting, holding and guiding skills.
- Possible medical implications regarding the use of handcuffs.
- Potential legal implications regarding handcuff techniques.
- Deployment of handcuffs.
- Application of handcuffs.