The Cambridge English suite of exams are recognised around the world by thousands of employers, universities and government ministries as a reliable indicator of English language ability. Here at Malvern House we offer exam preparation for a number of their exams including the Cambridge First, Advanced and Proficiency as well as the Business English Certificate (BEC) and the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) designed for developing teachers that want to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.
Achieve Cambridge Success
CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION COURSE IN BRIGHTON KEY FACTS?
- 15, 20 or 25 hours per week
- Levels: Beginner to Proficiency
- Maximum class size: 15 students
- Start any Monday
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Course available all year round – subject to minimum numbers
CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION COURSE IN BRIGHTON BENEFITS?
- Study towards an internationally recognised English language certificate
- Develop a more well-rounded use of the English language
- Gain knowledge of exam techniques and strategies that will help you to achieve the best possible score in the examination
- Take practice tests allowing you to increase your confidence in your preparation for the exam
WHY MALVERN HOUSE BRIGHTON FOR CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION COURSE IN BRIGHTON?
- British Council accredited school with professional teachers
- Course intensity and duration to suit your needs
- Personalised courses in small classes
- Excellent self-study resources & materials
Cambridge Preparation Course 2020 Price List
|Hours Per Week||1 – 4 weeks||5 – 12 weeks||13 – 23 weeks||24 weeks +|