- Boutique school of English in Central Brighton location
- Brighton seafront and Brighton coach station, 10 minutes
- London by train, 50 minutes
- Brighton train station, 5 minutes
- Brighton shops and attractions, <5 minutes
AT A GLANCE
|No. of students||30-100|
|No. of classrooms||6|
|Class times||9-11:30, 12-14:30, 15-17:30, 18-20:30|
|Course format||Part-time 2 or 3 days or full-time – 5 days / week|
|Online study||Available – Malvern Online|
|Included in course||Social activities, 1-to-1 support, conversation club, certificate|
|Top nationalities||Italian, Saudi Arabian, Turkish, Korean, Russian|
|Min. age||16 for adult and 7 for junior classes|
WHAT WE OFFER AT OUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN BRIGHTON
ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
COVID-19 AND SAFETY
The safety of our students and staff is the most important aspect of our school. We are carefully following the latest UK Government Guidance to ensure we are COVID-19 secure.
- Reduced class sizes to allow for social distancing.
- Masks are worn in all communal areas.
- Additional cleaning measures in place.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the school.
We have a range of comfortable and affordable accommodation options close to the school. All our accommodation providers are regularly inspected to maintain our high standards.
|Homestay Single Room||Max 40mins to school||From £165 per week|
|Homestay Twin Room||Max 40mins to school||From £155 per week|
|Student Residence||15mins walk to school||From £320 per week|
We love teaching students from all around the globe. Over the last 18 months we have taught English to a wide range of nationalities:
|Italian 27%||Saudi 24%||Brazilian 14%|
|Spanish 9%||French 6%||Turkish 5%|
|Germany 4%||Uzbekistani 3%||Thai 2%|
|Czech 2%||Russian 2%||Other 2%|
ASK ABOUT SPECIAL OFFERS
English courses in Brighton and Online English Classes
Request a quote and we will send you the details on the same working day. We will let you know what offers we currently have on your chosen course.